Information due to general advice in the Stockholm region regarding Covid-19.
At Altromondo, we continuously follow the public health authority’s restrictions regarding our operations and Covid-19. We at Altromondo take the spread very seriously and want to do everything we can to slow it down.
Due to the new restrictions implemented 23/12, we have now reduced the number of spots.
Altromondo remains open but more action has been put in place:
- We welcome all that are healthy with no symtoms as well as them that are fully vaccinated without symtoms.
- We reserve the right to deny persons to a class who have shown the slightest sign of a symptom.
- We ask all guests to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer before and after class.
- We ask our guests to come ready-dressed and avoid using our changing rooms as much as possible.
- We only use paper towels for hand drying in toilets.
- We regularly clean surfaces, door handles, toilets, and kitchenettes with surface disinfection.
- Ready-placed mats in our shalas.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning.
- We have hand sanitizer easily accessible at multiple locations in our studios for our guests to use.
- We have also increased the cleaning frequency to ensure a clean environment.