- Free cancellation is valid 12 hours before class for classpacks.
- Halfyear members and monthly members can cancel 5 hours before class starts. (Please email reception for a cancellation less than 12 hours before class).
- Purchased cards or courses are non-refundable. Class Packs are only extended against a valid medical certificate.
- Half-year membership cards can be frozen for up to one month, at a time (medical certificate or travel documents required)
If the class is not cancelled on time and you don’t show up for your booked class:
- Drop in, no refund
- Classpacks, clip will be drawn from your account
- Monthly members, warning for no show. After 2 warnings you will be blocked and not able to book a class for 5 days.
- 100 kr fee to unblock.
Courses, Workshops and Trainings:
- Workshops can be cancelled with a full refund up to 1 week before. No refund can be given less than 7 days before the workshop starts, if nothing else is stated in the course/workshop/training description.
- Courses and trainings are non refundable.Exception, if the course is cancelled by studio.
- You can make up for up to two missed course occasions on a scheduled class of your choice.
Summer schedule, 20th of June – 14th of August:
Freezing of membership during the summer period can be done and must be done at least 2 weeks in advance. It is not possible to freeze your membership after. Note, the binding time is extended during freezing. Contact studio to freeze your card.
- If your clipcard is valid during or after the studio is closed, your card will be extended. Contact studio to extend your clipcard.